Anyone have DirecTV, but use cable for internet and phone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
a speed of 750kbps is required for DTV internet functioning such as OnDemand.
DTV used o offer Wildblue Satellite internet, but as of now we just bundle services, DTV is not an ISP yet.

As much as I hated Charter for my TV cable, I am very pleased with them as an Internet provider. I pay $30/mon for 12 Mbps service and I routinely get 20-25 Mbps. It is extremely reliable, I think it has been about 4 months since I had an outage.

Charter keeps calling me to try to entice me into subscribing to their TV cable service, but I keep telling them that I am very happy with DirecTV, then I hang up.

I have direct and charter for phone and internet.Charters internet is great but phone service imo sucks and few of my neighbors that have it as with me are thinking of switching phone service back to at&t even though i hate at&t they have better home phone service :)

As much as I hated Charter for my TV cable, I am very pleased with them as an Internet provider. I pay $30/mon for 12 Mbps service and I routinely get 20-25 Mbps. It is extremely reliable, I think it has been about 4 months since I had an outage.

Charter keeps calling me to try to entice me into subscribing to their TV cable service, but I keep telling them that I am very happy with DirecTV, then I hang up.

same here on charter calling me and trying to get me to get there cable service and i tell them no way in hell and take me off your call list and put in notes that i dont want cable and since i have done that i havent got ant phone calls from them in a couple months :)

same here on charter calling me and trying to get me to get there cable service and i tell them no way in hell and take me off your call list and put in notes that i dont want cable and since i have done that i havent got ant phone calls from them in a couple months :)

Technically, they CAN call you regardless if they want to, seeing you have them for your internet already.

Technically, they CAN call you regardless if they want to, seeing you have them for your internet already.

true but i had the person that call refer me to retention management and that person put in notes not to call me for cable that i don not want it and they havent since :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)