Anyone have guesses for tonight's chat?

They are also going to talk about that HDTV in a box deal they got coming up.

A pointless guest will waste time while I go to the bathroom and get ice cream.

811 will change from last chat as just "a little better than the 6000" to the best ever

Voom beat us to Starz HD so they are going to turn it on after the chat. (Hey a guy can dream can't he)

BarryO said:
ROLLTIDE said:
Who cares about Locals. Without locals can you imagine what the PQ would be like and how many more HD channels we would have ?

I was being sarcastic.

Charlie, E* stockholders, and Dish dealers in new locals areas care about locals. Most on this board feel as you.

I guess if you already have your locals up then you would feel like this.

BarryO said:
ROLLTIDE said:
Who cares about Locals. Without locals can you imagine what the PQ would be like and how many more HD channels we would have ?

I was being sarcastic.

Charlie, E* sotckholders, and Dish dealers in new locals areas care about locals. Most on this board feel as you.

True, but some of us can't WAIT until our local channels are available on satellite as we get a HORRIBLE picture using our antennas, and are not eligible for cable or waivers for distants for some of our channels. Of course, after I found out that I won't be eligible for CBS or ABC from the Columbus, GA locals if they ever add them, I can only get NBC and FOX from the Albany, GA locals which will probably be the 210th DMA that Dish and DirecTV add to their programming! ;(

~Alan

dlsnyder said:
Im' kind of torn as to which one I should watch...
Charlie Chat or Battlestar Galactica?

Easy Choice......

Watch the chat live so you can chat here as well..
Put BG on your PVR (You DO have one right? Sigh, VCR it if you don't)
Skip the commercials as you begin watching the show at 10:05
Finish watching BG: Part 1 by 11:30 PM.

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

It will be more fun seeing my wife's reaction to my waiting 25 years for a sequel to BG and then putting it on hold to watch a Charlie Chat (albeit one that probably mentions shipping info on the 921)

These chats (among other obvious things) have worn me out .. so much, that I ordered a new D* TIVO setup which will be installed next weekend. This will be my last time to watch the chats, at least for a year, when I'll re-evaluate both services.

Here's to hoping he actually says something positive and sticks to it! :beer:

Goodbye Charlie! :wavey:

Hello D* TIVO! :headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts