Anyone have issues with PTAT last night?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am in the Sacramento area too. Looks to be recording tonight fine. Of course it had to happen on a Thursday night. Had to watch Person of Interest online.

After doing a power reboot last night at the top of the eight o'clock (PT) hour, all came back except ABC however at the 8:30 mark ABC also came back.. does look like all are back to normal. Glad to know last Thursday was not just us here. We have been having a lot of trouble with this system and have had hopper, joey, node, and all connectors replaced as well as several calls to support (all for a different issue). I have had this since it first came out in March last year and have had a lot of trouble. I really like the system when it is working properly and I do believe they may have finally resolved our issue but when we it did not record any of our programed recordings last Thursday it was almost the last straw with the wife so again, it really helps to know that this time it was not just our set up. Thanks for letting us know

Same issue tonight for me.....PT shows in guide for all networks set but none are recording not are any of the series timers I have set for any of the major 4 networks. Tried a power reset and still nothing. Second time in three days. Last time a power reset brought them back then last night all was fine but tonight....GRRRRR

Another Thursday, another night of no recordings. All four PTAT channels were showing a black screen and nothing recordng. I reset the Hopper and then everything started recording a few minutes later. I don't understand this, I have a timer for The Big Bang Theory which records an hour before PTAT starts and that went off fine.

Another Thursday, another night of no recordings. All four PTAT channels were showing a black screen and nothing recordng. I reset the Hopper and then everything started recording a few minutes later. I don't understand this, I have a timer for The Big Bang Theory which records an hour before PTAT starts and that went off fine.
It actually was okay for me last two nights (fingers crossed). Definitely something going on if more than one person is seeing it though. For me, when it does not record and PTAT enabled, the Hopper is not seeing the tuner with the majors on it at all. FWIW I am still on S234 on the Hopper with the issue of PTAT.

Had the same problem thursday. Only big 4 nets had black screen with banner and ptat was not working. Couple resets got it working, but missed all 8pm shows. :mad:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)