Anyone have this happen when 'moving'?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
they don't care. happy customers don't switch to cable. i pay for the channels i get. i just don't always get the ones the fcc thinks i need. dish network has bigger problems (read: pirates) to deal with. but i digress. anybody know what is going on with the error?

They have no "risk" or liability. They're doing nothing "wrong" in their eyes. If a customer tells them they now live at a different address, who are they to question ? Just wait 'til the day that Dish does decide to crack down and require proof that you live at the new address (power bill, water bill, etc).

so i did my "move" last week and then added the locals in the market where i actually live (baltimore) via the website. everything worked great. until today. my baltimore channels are mysteriously gone. booooo... what happened?

anybody out there still have two dmas?

I have been doing this move thing for 3 years but get one set of DMA. But interesting question is that with the new receivers it allows ethernet connection instead of phone line. I never connected to the phone line so Dish does not catch, but if I connected to the ethernet sould they easily be able to tell via the ip address? Anybody doing this?

Resurrecting this thread. A little confused. When you call to "move" did you not ask for the locals in your new moved location? And then when you go to the website do you try to add the locals for the new location or your "old" location? Also does this give you your HD locals or are we just talking SD locals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)