Anyone Have Two Hopper 3s on a DPH42 Switch?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The company shouldn’t send partiality trained people out on their own.
Agreed and here's a perfect example. Whether they come out next week or not, the fact that t he Joey 3 ad shows them available on the 14th, in 4 days and techs didn't even know about it yet is typical. I happened to come across an entry in the guidelines section on the tech portal the other night that explained how they could be used in lieu of other Joeys, but there hasn't been a word to us from Dish.

When Hughesnet switched to Jupiter 2/Gen 5, there was very little training. Just 3 modules online which didn't really tell you much more than the basics. On my 2nd install, I took notes and wrote a guide that went out throughout our company that walked through the install, step by step, otherwise a lot of our techs would have been completely lost on the nuances that come up.

What’s to learn about the Joey 3? Installs the same way, presumably faster. Any increased speed or features could probably be picked up in a minute.

See my pics in post #4.

They are coming up broken
IMG_0925.JPG

What’s to learn about the Joey 3? Installs the same way, presumably faster. Any increased speed or features could probably be picked up in a minute.

It’s not about learning anything technical, but knowing it exists and is fielding soon would be nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts