Anyone having a problem with Showtime hd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
My showtime HD is out and has been for at least a couple of days. I dont turn to that ch much but it is out now. I remember reading somewhere that directv is having a problem with the 110/119 bird..is anyone else not getting this ch?

Im going to call directv ...I read over at AVS that some people are having a problem with the 119 sat. Which has alot of the HD stuff on it. But its weird ...because it seems to be random. My dish hasnt moved any. Im hoping its not my receiver.

I am not having problems with showtime but I have had problem with Starz. The channel kept going in and out and the color would mess up. I have the hughes (non-tivo) HD receiver.

It turned out to be a defective combiner on a phase 2 dish. Had my Dish upgraded and all is well...thanks everyone.

Sat C-110 Degree Low Signal Strength

Recently Have Been Experiencing Low Signal From Sat-c Transponder #10 With Discovery Hd/hd Net Movies.s/s Of 50-54 Is Causing Digitalization/audio Break Up.showtime Seems Ok On Transponder #8 Signal Strength Around 62-65 On My Mitsi Hd5 Box.i Use The Channel Master 72 Cm Gainmaster Oval Dish Which Works Wonders On 101 Deg./119 Deg.positions,signal Strength On These Runs 95-100 On All Transponders,which Almost Eliminates Rain Fade.seems That Sat 110 Deg. Is Suffering Some Difficulty Of Late.my Complaint To Direct Concerning This Problem Was Immediatly Answered.they Are Sending A Tech.out To My Home On Sat.19th.am To Diagnose And Repair/replace /components, In An Effort To Resolve My Complaint.on A No Charge Basis.cannot Ask For More Than That!will Advise When Their Repair Attempts Are Completed,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts