Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I am looking at purchasing one (used) from someone and was curious if anyone here has one and what their impressions are with it.

I really want to play with TSreader and I notice a few people here have 8psk modules so since I love to play with gadgets I figured the genpix device might be fun.

I have one and haven't found a single problem with it. I have it packed up right now ( we're moving to Holland , Mi ) but generally I have it on a 90 cm dish with Invacom QPH031. The dish is driven by a Merc II. My system works well, anything that the Merc detects , but doesn't acquire, I look at with the skywalker-1 . It's a good toy ! Very educational .
:)

HOLLAND! You gonna be a Tulip head now? :)

What's going on in Holland? I haven't been up there in a while. It's so close, yet just far enough to not go often.

Thanks btw for the info.

My wife wanted to get near some water. First I checked out Seattle for a week, but decided the real estate was too high for my newly retired budget. We found a lovely place a mile south of Lake Macatawa and a mile east of lake Michigan. Close on it tomorrow morning. My van has a lot of junk in it including the 90cm dish and a bunch of cable. Exciting times !
:)

hmmm, A van with lots of FTA stuff in it! :)

Congrats on the new place. I know the general area you are in, should be nice and relaxing.

I'm using one and love it.
I started out with a stb and then a Nexus-S.
One issue I had with it was my own fault. I went to power cycle it and pulled the molex plug instead of the inwall plug and burned out the dc-dc convertor.
sent it back to genpix and it was repaired and shipped back out the next day.
Total turn around time was 4 days coast to coast. He backs his stuff up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)