Anyone here taking advantage of the Comcast promo for E* subs

Chop-Chop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Questions I am asking this is that I have leased E* equipment. Don;t know if tDish also owns the Dishes. The comcast csr told me that the Comcast tech would take the equipment. ANybody on leased agreements with Dish able to take the COmcast promo

Chop-Chop said:
Questions I am asking this is that I have leased E* equipment. Don;t know if tDish also owns the Dishes. The comcast csr told me that the Comcast tech would take the equipment. ANybody on leased agreements with Dish able to take the COmcast promo

I used the Comcast buyback when I dumped E*. I asked them about the lease deal and they said then all they needed was a copy of your month invoice from E* showing that you were on a leased plan and then they wouldn't touch the hardware, no problems.

Dish Buyback

rad said:
I used the Comcast buyback when I dumped E*. I asked them about the lease deal and they said then all they needed was a copy of your month invoice from E* showing that you were on a leased plan and then they wouldn't touch the hardware, no problems.

Same for us from Voom. No need to worry.
Wayne

ditto, just tell them that the equipment isn't yours, dish owns it, and they will ask for a copy of your last bill

My installer did not even care about it, they just came, hooked up and left.

Ditto ditto ditto

same as jgantert and bruce - they did not even want a bill - said they were just supposed to do the install and paperwork wasn't up to them. Work order had dish buyback on it though - so guess the CSR took care of the particulars at their end. I was a previous VOOMer. I did tell the CSR that equiptment was VOOM's not mine.