Anyone in South Bend/Elkhart, IN Market?? HORRIBLE audio problems on ABC 57 HD??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

0pusX

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2008
St. Joseph, MI
Does anyone else in the South Bend/Elkhart, IN market have constant problems with ABC 57 HD audio? It keeps cutting in and out for me. Not on regular feed just the high def feed.

direct tv. sorry. i have talked to other direct tv customers having the issue too in my area here.

dont know anyone with OTA to compare.

I live in St Joe and yes, it is very annoying. I see it primarily on the 6:30 news. I don't watch a lot of 57 unless its football. Not sure what to do at this point. Its been going on for several weeks now.

Have you guys tried calling your local station and talking to the engineering department?

Have you guys tried calling your local station and talking to the engineering department?

57 is a low power station with no real local presence. It's owned by Weigel Broadcasting and last I knew it was pipped in from Chicago. I don't have direct but receive it OTA and on Comcast in HD and have not noticed any audio issues.

One of their engineers used to post over on AVSforum in the South Bend thread, might be worth seeing if he's still around.

They list a contact # on their website

WBND South Bend Contact Info

Mail: 3665 Park Place West, Mishawaka, IN 46545
Phone: 574-243-4316

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts