Anyone Interested in the Canadian Football League?

CFL vs NFL

I am a big CFL fan living in Las vegas. Back in 1964 or 65 the Buffalo Bills played a game in Hamilton vs The CFL tiger cats and LOST !!!!!

This is on the CFL website

"June 29, 2010: Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Football League and for your inquiry regarding a U.S. broadcast schedule for our 2010 season. We have been in discussions with some U.S. carriers and hope to be in a position to make an announcement soon. Thank you again."

CFL.ca - Official Site of the Canadian Football League

Looks like we are gonna get shut out. You would think Vs or ESPN 6 would pick it up.:rolleyes: Its too bad, it looks like it won't even be OTA on CBC or CTV this year either.

Oh, you would defintely think Versus would pick it up. Other than Tour de France going on now, Versus needs more programming.

It does look as if most of the July games are available on ESPN3.com for those who have access to the service.

NFL Net is carrying 14 games

Thursday, July 1
Montreal @ Saskatchewan 7:00 PM ET
Saturday, July 10
Calgary @ Hamilton 1:00 PM ET
Saturday, July 17
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan 4:00 PM ET
Saturday, July 24
Edmonton @ Winnipeg 6:30 PM ET
Saturday, July 31
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan 6:30 PM ET
Friday, Sept. 10 Calgary @ Edmonton 9:00 PM ET
Friday, Sept. 17
Calgary @ Saskatchewan
9:00 PM ET
Friday, Sept. 24
Montreal @ Winnipeg 8:00 PM ET
Friday, Oct. 1
Montreal @ Calgary
9:00 PM ET
Friday, Oct. 8
Edmonton @ Hamilton 7:30 PM ET
Friday, Oct. 15
Hamilton @ Toronto 7:30 PM ET
Friday, Oct. 22
Montreal @ Hamilton 7:00 PM ET
Friday, Oct. 29
Montreal @ Toronto 7:00 PM ET
Friday, Nov. 5
Calgary @ Winnipeg 8:00 PM ET

Counting down until 7PM. I never thought I'd be as excited as I am about the start of the CFL season.I was going to ask if the NFL Network would be using the TSN broadcast,but I'll find out in 10 minutes.

yes they are using the TSN broadcast...sadly the already compressed feed from someone (Bell, Shaw, Cancom) because it has the bottom line on there so it looks like hell

Thank goodness for FTA...watching the uncompressed HD feed :)

However calls the CFL boring was not watching the same game I did last night. Unfortunately,I went to bed during the second quarter of the Calgary-Toronto game. It just wasn't as exciting as the first game,& I was getting sleepy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)