Anyone know what's up with Orby?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And overall, it's a great value. YES, its (Tablo commercial skip) in a "sub"..but...it takes less 'net resources if you don't use it. It's very easy to hold down a fast forward button and not buy it if you don't want it. Tablo is much less than Tivo... and has no geofencing....Highly recommend. Your choice of using commercial skip or not. I chose Tablo because even on "used" (Tivo) units as of a few years ago, you had to buy Tivo's subscription a year at a time. Tablo is monthly, inexpensive, at $5 for basic, and their guide is quite nice. If you need questions answered, feel free to contact me...or ask on Tablo's Facebook page. Their support is wonderful via texting on FB.

Hey friend where are you finding wallys at under $50...? TIA
Here's a couple places...

Here's a couple places...

Thanks for the links

PM sent

LOL beware of receivers at half price. I seem to remember a company called Orby and BestBuy.......
If you amortize the cost of the receivers over the life of the service it's fine.

The links are for dish / wally. I think dish has a few years left (minimum) so if I go that route again, it's fine.

TV is one of my hobbies so I pay one way or another... :drunk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts