Anyone know where TSN2 is gonna be?

spiketoo

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 28, 2007
Just got an email from TSN stating they're gonna fire up another channel due to 'an overwhelming positive response from viewers about the TSN alternate feed, which was used on a temporary basis over the past two years to provide simultaneous live coverage of sports events.' Anyone know what sat \TP\CH this is gonna be on (oh plz say NIM1\12647\402 where the current alternate feed seems to be - I can hit that puppy!).

I'm in an area that cant hit the TPs on craplite NIM4, so I cant get TSN which is to hockey what ESPN is to football. And since the Wings will be attending to The Cup for the next 300 days or so, it sure would be nice to get anything other than Rogers and The Bore......

Edit:
Might have been premature here - read elsewhere that btv hasn't agreed to carry it yet.

Last edited:

julesism

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 12, 2005
Little Rock
TSN site says "Bell TV 403, 848 HD". Pretty sure a couple days ago it was not listed.

Also, digiblur is somewhere is Louisiana... he may be dealing with Ike and/or cleaning up from Gustav.

JB47

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 3, 2007
I bet he is dealing with both unfortunately.

TSN2 HD is on TP 26 (82W)
TSN2 SD is on TP 30 (91W)

Frank Booth

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 26, 2008
Lumberton, USA
Good for you SC folks. So far, it has mostly been TSN-W, as it mainly repeats TSN 3 hrs. later. 'Though they did show an alternate soccer game this week. Sunday's CFL game is a T2 only game. When the NHL starts, they will show US based games-mostly Versus sims, while the main shows only games involving Canadian based teams for the first time this year. Should be interesting.

spiketoo

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 28, 2007
Very cool! Comes in nice!

All I really want it for is Sportscenter since they start with hockey, proceed to more hockey, and end with hockey! Much better than Rogers or The Bore.

Take that craplite NIM4!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts