Anyone Looged Into MyAccount Today?

WiCkeDuDe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2005
Utah
Anyone Logged Into MyAccount Today?

Logged into my account on dishnetwork.com today and saw a totally new area where not only was my bill displayed but also more programming change features and the infomation of my primary receiver. Clicking on this tells you the type and shows a picture. Anyone else seen this? I havent logged in for awhile so I dont know if this is brand new or not. Looks like dish is finally making some effort to organize and make the website work better.

Last edited:
Yea I noticed that earlier today. It wasn't like that yesturday. I like the receiver info part, but it shows receivers I haven't had activated in a few years and have sold.

Same here it has my 921 listed and I haven't had that for over a year.

It also list that I have NBA League Pass when I don't.

But at least its honest, it says Dish has 38 national HD channels. Thats better then the 75 number they have been spewing. :)

I just re-activated my account with dish yesterday and thought this had been done a while ago. Looks like they finally gave users more of a useful interface.
It appears that users can now activate additional receivers though the equipment page too.

The payment history is up-to-date. That is a nice change.

They have my 510 listed as primary and my ViP622 as secondary. I'd think it would be the other way around myself. :rolleyes:

If you click the "View My Programming" link, it says this:

DishHD™ offers 38 national HD channels. Better HDTV starts here!

Interesting number, considering the current advertising.

Hmmm. My 301 and my ex-4900 both look an awful lot like a 522 according to the pics. :)

Hey,

They don't show my original Model 4000!

I was logged in yesterday to the old site, so I would say they updated overnight. I wonder if I try to select the AEP programming will it show me paying for the 2 DVRs I have? The dishbuilder says it will, as did the CSR. I wasn't in the mood to play CSR roulette.

Miner

Hmm. They still show my Dish 6000 receiver on my account. I dropped that think back in 2004 when I got a 921.

My primary receiver is 'UNKNOWN' yet it gives the receiver ID and smart card. I thought it was one of the few DISH 411s which I have, but when I click, it shows a pic of a 625, which I no longer have. It also lists my 622 as secondary.

The payment history is up-to-date. That is a nice change.

They have my 510 listed as primary and my ViP622 as secondary. I'd think it would be the other way around myself. :rolleyes:

If you click the "View My Programming" link, it says this:

Interesting number, considering the current advertising.

They need a second line so that it reads:

DishHD™ offers 38 national HD channels. Better HDTV starts here! (and ends with DirecTV)

:)

just logged in. I like the new format!

I was getting the technical difficulties error when trying to add local programming (for the last 8 months). today, it actuall showed my dma based on service address and option to add the WGN network or something like that. the site timed out while i was reading stuff here, i just went back - relogged in - now have the "Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request at this time. You may try again in a few moments or contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-DISH (3474) for account assistance."
under the add programming, local channels. WHAT? i was almost ready to move and attempt 2 dmas via satellite

I keep saying it but I wish ATT|Dish would allow those of us with that account to view online as well. I really hate that i have to call if I need something. I mean you can view via your phone bill but that is just the bill, no other information.

But at least its honest, it says Dish has 38 national HD channels. Thats better then the 75 number they have been spewing. :)

I was going to ask someone about that. I thought I wasn't receiving all the HD channels I was supposed to (I've had the 722 for a month now). I have only counted thirty something when they keep saying 75. What's that all about anyway?

When I first saw the title to this thread, I thought someone must have blown cyber-snot into your account.:eek: I wonder what that looks like?

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)