Anyone missing Channels on G18?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ironsides

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2008
North Carolina
Anyone missing any channels on G18? Didn't want to start screwing around with my settings...Most of the channels are showing scrambled this morning...If thats the case...that sucks! Everything on 11720 is gone...hope its just the dish, we had a lot of wind and rain here...

Last edited:
Thank You`

Thank you most appreciated for your responses. They're all back now, I really didn't think it was the Dish because I am getting a 71 Q on 11720 but today its down to a 68...Must be something in the Weather here or some type of interferences...But all seems well now!!!

Thank You again for those who responded...:)

Arkansas has bad weather heading their way.

When in doubt, I always check Little Rock's weather...bad weather usually = no signal for us

Power here has been out for about an hour now. Figure the wind knocked a tree on a power line...
Been gusting here better than 50mph today. Haven't even attempted to fire up the 10ftr, she's rocking like a boat...
Where's Gabshere? - that front line should be nearly right on top of him by now...

Well its gone again, guess something is going on for real...Got good signals on the higher transponders but 11720 is going and coming been that way all day...

Just went in the den to check....34% on 11720 and 22% on 11800....both dropped out altogether at this time, 0-10%

Jinxed myself

I thought it was low but fine this morning...
Hah! Now I have the familiar 63% "No Audio/Video"
And that's on 11720V, my strongest and most reliable.
11800V can't make up its mind over No A/V or No Signal

The only equity channels I'm getting are on 12113V @ 66%

I usuall lose some signal when a bad storm blows through Arkansas, but don't lose UWash & Research. Bad weather in Seattle, vice versa. Casper, Wy also comes and goes with THEIR local weather. Have'nt lost everything on it since switching to a 1.2 and a redhead lnb.

My 9200 plays 'em way down to like 22% or so before it loses video, but their storm must have passed 'cause all's well signal-wise here again!:D

All ok here too on the Ku side using the 10' reflector.
C-band I get a bunch of what looks like audio channels with ac-3 streams. No picture or audio, shows SOBC. Doesn't indicate scrambling mode. Anyone able to pick them up?
4020H 29270
-C.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)