Anyone Ordered from FTA Solution Central?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IA6Newspath

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Just curious if anyone has ever ordered from FTA Solutions Central (www.ftasolutioncentral.com) out of Ely, NV. I'm in the market for a Pansat 3500 with a Winedard 76cm dish, 0.3 NF LNBF (they offer the Xtreme II) and dish motor, and when I add their dish/LNBF package to the Pansat 3500 and add on the SG2100 a la carte, they seem to have the best price for what I want. They were listed as a sponsor of this year's Satellite Expo in Atlanta, so my guess is that they're a reputable company, but just the same I thought it would be worth seeing if anyone has dealt with this company before.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't know for sure, just seemed a little strange. However if they are legit, the price on a 30" dish and lnb for 99 bucks with free shipping sounds very good. :)

I like a place that answers thier phones and emails. At least if you have a problem you might have a better chance of getting ahold of someone. That price is not bad. Is the LNB a decent one or one of the type I see on ebay? I saw one listed that said -LNB Temp 0.4 or 0.3 and another one that said it was the lowest temp there was - 5.5

Thats not bad. Shipping is always a killer on the dishes. If it were me though, I would want to make sure I could contact them. I just looked at Sadoun's site and an 80cm dish, and 0.4 Standard LNBF is $60. I went to shipping and that was $29 for shipping to Iowa.

yes shipping is the killer. I got 2 90cm dishes shipped from Sadoun to MN and it was like $60...I got a 6 footer shipped and it was only $35 :)
(the 6 footer is in a box smaller than a 80cm dish since its in pieces)

Do you know that you can order a system (receiver, dish, lnb,coax) from 3ABN or the Hope channel for $199 and the shipping is free? I think the are sending the Fortec lifetime ultra as the receiver. Do you guys think this is a good deal?

QUOTE: Do you know that you can order a system (receiver, dish, lnb,coax) from 3ABN or the Hope channel for $199 and the shipping is free? I think the are sending the Fortec lifetime ultra as the receiver. Do you guys think this is a good deal?

Check out Sadoun up top here. A non motorized system is $179 and shipping is about $30. That system has the Fortec Star Lifetime Classic NA - See reviews on this receiver. I really like mine :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)