Anyone read the tea leaves about Fox Soccer Plus being live March 1st?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tfultz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
Still no word from FSC or D* (or E*) on who will be carrying this channel, where they will be carrying and for how much.

Anyone with some inside information as we are rapidly approaching Setanta's final day and I will not be a very happy bhoy if I'm left without a second channel?

Last edited:
:up:up:up

No reduction in my bill but at least it will be on

Edit: I don't see it on the official D* site yet as the EPLtalk article stated

It depends if you have the special glasses Directv has only given to special subscribers. ;)

Seriously, there is no indication on the other board of transponder changes that should proceed it so I think dcowboy7's magic 8 ball is correct this time. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Oh....if its just a channel swap replacing one channel for another then my magic 8 ball changes its mind & says:

"Totally will happen".

Will it launch in HD?

From what people have said elsewhere it won't be in HD till D12 goes live. I haven't heard Directv say that though. So we won't know for sure till Monday thought I suspect that information to be correct.

According to the D* twitters it will launch on the same channel (621) as Setanta, be the same price/month as Setanta and if you already have a sub for Setanta you will automatically get FSC+.

HD would be nice but at least we haven't lost anything

Me too.

Just a note. If you may have to add it again to your channel list. It was not on the guide this morning but was available at 621

Me too.

Just a note. You may have to add it again to your channel list. It was not on the guide this morning but was available at 621

Too late to edit the original with the bad grammar. It shows up on the guide listing as FSP.

Just a side note: The Setanta Alternate Ch still resides at 622. Setanta had stopped showing the alternate matches on this channel late in 2009.

No SPL replays in the guide. Not that I want to see that <expletive> abomination from last Sunday again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)