Anyone receive 5 free BDs thru Amazon purchase?

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I bought a PS3 thru Amazon with the 3 "free" BDs included in the shipment, plus a mail in offer for 5 more "free" BDs.

My question is: If you bought your BD player thru Amazon, did you send in the "packing slip" that was enclosed in the box with the player as the "receipt" for getting the 5 free BDs in the mail?

I'm about to mail in for my 5 free BDs using the paper in the box, but it's more of a packing slip than a receipt (but it does list prices). I assume it's sufficient, but thought I'd ask what others have done. Otherwise, I guess I'll print off the Amazon e-mailed "receipt."

Thank you. Odd that selecting "print invoice" sends you to "open and recent orders" and you have to figure out you need to press "view order" and then go thru yet another screen to print the invoice- which still isn't labeled as an invoice, but is noted that it's "not a VAT invoice." Still a little fine tuning needed at Amazon. But I suppose it will work for getting the goods. I hope.

funny after waiting for over 2 months for the free blu ray i got a card in the mail saying they are way behind and it could be late nov. when i will get them. said if i wanted to cancell i shoild call a #. well, since they are free i dont think i will. good thing, less then a week after gettin the card they came!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)