Anyone See A Problem With....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cooper

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
Long Island, NY
running the lines from my two E* sats down from my roof through the leaders and gutters and into a hole in my foundation? I'm having my house resided and would sure like to hide all those wires (6 of them-still legacy not dishpro yet). Currently they're strapped to those same leaders and gutters using wire ties.

Thanks in advance.
Coop

The problems I see are future service of those cables if they are hidden under new siding. There is always the possibility of a nail being driven in to a cable while putting up the siding.

They won't be under the siding. I just want to pull them through the leaders and lay them in the gutters like a conduit.

cooper said:
They won't be under the siding. I just want to pull them through the leaders and lay them in the gutters like a conduit.

As long as they're "flooded" cables you shouldn't have a problem. If they aren't rated for direct burial (basically what it would be inside a gutter with water and leaves, etc), you could have problems later on. You could go buy actual PVC conduit for about a buck and a quarter per joint and have a pretty tidy install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)