Anyone use E* for high speed internet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnpas73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Indianapolis
I just dumped cable for E* and I want to get rid of the cable high speed as well. I know cable can be faster than DSL but I rarely download much more than an occasional song from iTunes, so top speed is not necessary.

Does E* just pump AT&T DSL into your house and put it on your Dish bill? If so, who out there uses it.

I dont have a phone line currently.

Whats the cheapest I can get E* DSL?

john

You should check on dish's site. Sometimes there are no deals in you area. In my area ATT has just announced 768 down DSL for $19.95 which is not bad.

:welcome to SatelliteGuys John.

Yes go to dishes web site and check it out there.

If no DSL in your area, you always have the option of satellite broadband, but it's very expensive (starts at about $50) for the speeds (less than the $20 AT&T package mentioned above) it offers in comparison to both DSL and cable.

If there's no DSL in your area, keep the cable internet service. Satellite broadband, well, the most accurate thing said about it is that it's better than dial up. That's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)