anyone use free web pages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepybear

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Dirt Track
Does anyone here use a free web page host? I am looking for something better than Geocities. Something a bit less constrictive. Any suggestions appreciated.

does your ISP not provide you any free web space? I know mine grants like 10MB+ of storage free.

No, nothing at all. I used to use WBS. Remember that from the mid to late 90's?
A wonderful service, and Angelfire was not too bad then also. I am still looking and I guess pickings are slim anymore. And NO, VAN I would use a hotmail type e mail anyway. I would'nt care about that.

I pay a hefty amount for web hosting from jumpline.com, but it gives me a complete linux virtual server. But you might sign up for a gmail account and then try their web hosting to see if it meets your needs. Its free, and shouldn't be that bad. I played with it a bit.

how's $5 a month sound? You'll get way more bandwidth than you need and storage space as well. Check out the $5 deal at Site5.com. I am NOT affilliated in any way with them, but I do have my hosting accounts there. I've been writing web pages and creating sites since before there were pictures on the web. I've used several hosts. So far Site5 really rocks. Stuff just works and when it doesn't you get really fast service. I've been there a bit over a year and a half now.

Status
Not open for further replies.