This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone using SIRI?

Thank you. I'll read that link and do further research. And see if the mic goes away if I turn off Siri or do certain other things.

I use Siri all the time to text while driving. No way am I going to type out a message while going down the road... Even the wide open roads of TX and OK do not mix with texting. I use Siri for texts, and the occasional reply to email. I am sorry I do not ready Satelliteguys while driving....

How do I get siri to work in the car?? I have sync and texting isn't supported. Only way I can get siri to work in the car is by pressing the button on the phone.

How do I get siri to work in the car?? I have sync and texting isn't supported. Only way I can get siri to work in the car is by pressing the button on the phone.

In my car I just press the voice dial button and Siri comes up on my phone.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Siri works with my bluetooth button in my car. But I don't use it a lot. My son uses SIRI all the time on his iphone.

I am a big supporter of SIRI. SIRI is great because it allows me to speak to my phone, rather than sitting at typing things out. I find SIRI very useful when I am driving. Texting and driving can be dangerous, but SIRI allows me to text people by simply speaking into my phone. I just have to say "Text John" and then relay my message to SIRI. Then SIRI will send the message to John. It's a very useful and easy to use program that I enjoy!

I'll have to fiddle with it again, but when I first tried it, I had to press a button on the phone to get it working. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I'll have to fiddle with it again, but when I first tried it, I had to press a button on the phone to get it working. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I have that same issue. I've got to hit the button on my phone. I think because I have sync I can't use siri through the speakers without pressing the button.