iPhone SE anyone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I'm going for one, mostly because I want a 64 GB, and the price drop helps a little. And 6s is just too big for the way I use one.

Reactions: dfergie
Waiting to upgrade my 6 to a 7 in the fall. I really do prefer the smaller size of the SE but I want whatever the latest tech will be in the 7.

I will probably get one for my wife, she has a iPhone 4, that is not holding a charge for long, it will be good for her, keeping it simple and not a large phone

I'm happy with my 6+. Maybe upgrade to an 8 or 9. Except the battery is beginning to fade. Is that still a $99 charge to replace the battery?

Edit: looked it up. $79 plus shipping and tax. I certainly hope I can have the local Apple Store can replace the battery while I wait. Or maybe they will offer a trade up deal that is hard to turn down.

Yeah, right. I might just have to buy an external battery to milk more time. It's not too bad now. But more and more, I have to recharge more than once a day.

I'm happy with my 6+. Maybe upgrade to an 8 or 9. Except the battery is beginning to fade. Is that still a $99 charge to replace the battery?

Edit: looked it up. $79 plus shipping and tax. I certainly hope I can have the local Apple Store can replace the battery while I wait. Or maybe they will offer a trade up deal that is hard to turn down.

Yeah, right. I might just have to buy an external battery to milk more time. It's not too bad now. But more and more, I have to recharge more than once a day.
Try hold power and home button to reboot everything. I do it once every month or so if my battery starts to fade a bit.
iPhone batteries will usually last at least 2 years if not more.

Reactions: navychop
That's about the timeline I think. But I'll certainly try your idea. I'm already powering off now and then.

I'm looking at this for my son's birthday. He's currently using the iPhone 5 I bought four years ago on AT&T, but now it's on Cricket Wireless. He wants more memory and $250 less for the iPhone SE than the 6s is easier on the wallet. Although I see I get the company discount on the iPhone 6, but maybe by his birthday I'll get it on the SE as well. Of course, any time he wants to use his money for the iPhone, that's his call.

There are still people at work who have iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s and the SE would be a good move. You're getting the 12 Megapixel camera from the iPhone 6s so that would be an awesome upgrade from a 4/4s.

I think it is nuts anyone would consider paying only $749 for an iPhone 6 lol. It's a sad society these days...

I think it is nuts anyone would consider paying only $749 for an iPhone 6 lol. It's a sad society these days...
??? Apple's price for the iPhone 6 is $549/$649 for the smaller 16/64 GB models (+ models add $100). Did you mean iPhone 6S or iPhone 6+ in your comment?

Then again, this society also has someone suing Starbucks for $5,000,000 because their "Iced Coffee" is more "ice" than "coffee". First World Problems...

I meant the 6s. I was on Swappa a few days ago and new ones were still upwards of $750 which I think is nuts....

And yes I do think starbucks uses too much ice. However I dont have time to sue them lol.....or care that much....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)