iPhone SE anyone?

I would get the Se, but don't like the fact the edge is at a straight angle like the 4.

If I can get my 6S down to the iphone5 I world so it.

But at this point I'll see what Apple comes up with in September when the iPhone 7 comes out

SE

3d469e96e62bbdfd5ae84dd10da31171.jpg
977d282bce3554a0cc1c6c3d890e2b74.jpg

5s Above
SE on top ...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

We're planning to upgrade my wife's iphone5 to a 7 when they come out. I have a 6+ and it is right for me.

Yeah, right. I might just have to buy an external battery to milk more time. It's not too bad now. But more and more, I have to recharge more than once a day.

My battery is still fine on the 6+ as it lasts for a couple days, I sometimes get caught out and the phone needs a boost to get through the day. I bought one of these a couple years ago with my Samsung 5s. I can use it with the 6+ too. From a dead battery, the xtenda power will boost the iphone 6+ to 72% in about 45 minutes while I carry it in my holster. Both fit in there and ready when needed. While this is not as powerful as some it is a perfect thickness and size that it fits just about anywhere. I just carry mine in the holster behind the iphone all the time.

Upgrade to iphone SE complete!

I tried to use the Verizon cloud for the transfer but it was way too slow. Connected the phones to the iMAC and used the itunes method to activate the new iphone. Then I had to re- pair the phone to the cars and also her watch. Quite a task. Still have to update the wallet.

Don- I attended an iphone seminar while on board the cruise ship last week. It was a 2 hour class and I had nothing better to do that day at sea. They charged $10 for it which surprised me because normally these types of seminars are free on the ship. The seminar was 3 days but I missed the first days and just hit the final " advanced" session. I learned quite a few new tricks on how to speed type the keypad screen, and a few new tricks on the camera too. It became obvious to me that I really need to attend more classes like that to get more money's worth on the iphone investment.

Reactions: navychop
We're planning to upgrade my wife's iphone5 to a 7 when they come out. I have a 6+ and it is right for me.

My battery is still fine on the 6+ as it lasts for a couple days, I sometimes get caught out and the phone needs a boost to get through the day. I bought one of these a couple years ago with my Samsung 5s. I can use it with the 6+ too. From a dead battery, the xtenda power will boost the iphone 6+ to 72% in about 45 minutes while I carry it in my holster. Both fit in there and ready when needed. While this is not as powerful as some it is a perfect thickness and size that it fits just about anywhere. I just carry mine in the holster behind the iphone all the time.

TKS. I am considering this or the 4000 version. I'm just wondering how well it might charge an iPad. I'd have to get a 30 pin adapter.

Don- I attended an iphone seminar while on board the cruise ship last week. It was a 2 hour class and I had nothing better to do that day at sea. They charged $10 for it which surprised me because normally these types of seminars are free on the ship. The seminar was 3 days but I missed the first days and just hit the final " advanced" session. I learned quite a few new tricks on how to speed type the keypad screen, and a few new tricks on the camera too. It became obvious to me that I really need to attend more classes like that to get more money's worth on the iphone investment.
Let me know if you come across some online instruction or book you favor. I'm interested, too. But it'll probably be years before I cruise again! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)