Anyone want to start a Fantasy Football League?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you still have room for me, count me in.

I prefer Yahoo! as well, as I already have several teams there and have the Blackberry app already loaded.. :)

Also, their live scoring app (Stat Tracker) is free this year for the first time.

But, I'll go with the consensus of the group...

Who is going to be the admin?

I got it :) Pm me with a team name and your email, so I can send you an invite. The league id is: 263757 And the Legue name is Satelliteguys.us Fantacy League. We have 20 slots! :) I think I can appoint a 2nd admin for the leauge, and if I can, then I will appoint you Ramy unless if you have any issues?

I got it :) Pm me with a team name and your email, so I can send you an invite. The league id is: 263757 And the Legue name is Satelliteguys.us Fantacy League. We have 20 slots! :) I think I can appoint a 2nd admin for the leauge, and if I can, then I will appoint you Ramy unless if you have any issues?

You spelled Fantasy wrong dude.....

20?? Holy crap, the talent will be spread out pretty thin.....

I wasn't going to play. I am in 3 already and don't really want to be in that many.

20 is too many too.

I actually think 20 is interesting as it is almost realistic and also a lot more exciting. Yeah the talent poll will be thinner but at the same time it wouldn't allow for blowouts with one person (usually seen in a league of 12) with players like Tom Brady and Westbrook on the same team. The league would be more diverse if nothing else.

The problem with having things spread so thin is that if you have one guy that goes for 100 yds and two touchdowns that team is pretty much guaranteed to win, because the other team doesn't have enough talent to offset it.

At least if you have more than one or two good players you have a chance that one player can pick up the slack for another one...

Yeah really. Like I said earlier, 12 is usually a good number.

And didn't Sabres start this thread? Looks like Bob is hyjacking the league....

Not at all, if sabers wants to be an admin too, he can. I was just getting everything setup. :) There is nothing that says I cant give him the legue power or controlls over the rules, and ramy as wel. and if thats what they wish, then that's what can happen! :)

I wasn't going to play. I am in 3 already and don't really want to be in that many.

20 is too many too.

Okie dokie, Just wanted to make sure that your invited to if you want in :)

Also, the 20 is a general guideline, I can change how many are in the league. Right now there are 3 people who have confirmed out of the 6. I can eliminate one division and bring it down to 15. But I also want to make sure that everyone who wants in can get in. If it so happens that I get enought to do two diffrent legues, then we can do that too. But I want to see how many we get for this one first. :)

Okie dokie, Just wanted to make sure that your invited to if you want in :)

Also, the 20 is a general guideline, I can change how many are in the league. Right now there are 3 people who have confirmed out of the 6. I can eliminate one division and bring it down to 15. But I also want to make sure that everyone who wants in can get in. If it so happens that I get enought to do two diffrent legues, then we can do that too. But I want to see how many we get for this one first. :)
You need an even number... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)