Anyone want to start a Fantasy Football League?

The best bet would be 16 people with 4 - 4 team divisions or 12 people with 3 - 4 team divisions. You could do 15 but one division would have more people and there would need to be a bye week in order.

GoalieBob, I'm officially in.

I will be know as "Sabre Speed."

BTW, who else has joined?

With our draft on the 23rd, I will have a lot of Fantasy Football studying to do. Good thing I got a Fantasy Football Preview Magazine!

I got that magazine two years ago and it single handedly is responsible for me not picking up Randy Moss in the fourth round (the year he went to the Patriots) and a few other things so I wouldn't rely solely on that. I tend to go more by draft trends online and projections than anything else as a result.

Looks like your in DetFan :) We have 4 slots open with two that havent confirmed,

So far we have .

Detfan,
lefatman (unconfirmed)
SabersRule
Radiator65
GRExpert
ONUO'sfan
Cosmo Kramer
Skihi (unconfirmed)
duckydan

Good deal, you should now have your link. We have 3 slots left!!!!!!!!!!!!! First come first serve, get them pm's in. For those of you who are in the leauge, I just posted some new LM notes, fresh from Bears Trainning camp! :) And OOOOOOHHHHH BOY!!!! What an arm cutler has!!!!!!! The bears are going to be good this year!

I just posted some new LM notes, fresh from Bears Trainning camp! :) And OOOOOOHHHHH BOY!!!! What an arm cutler has!!!!!!! The bears are going to be good this year!

I like the Bears' chances, especially the schedule.

They will have some toughies- Packers, Vikings, Ravens, Steelers, Browns- but they do have some easy opponents (Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Lions, Bengals).

BTW, what are the roster requirements (i.e. how many players and how many can be chosen at a specific position?)

POSITIONS STARTERS MAXIMUM
Quarterback (QB) 1 4
Running Back (RB)2 8
Running Back/Wide Receiver (RB/WR) 1 N/A
Wide Receiver (WR) 2 8
Tight End (TE) 1 3
Team Defense/Special Teams (D/ST) 1 3
Place Kicker (K) 1 3
Bench (BE) 7 N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)