Anyone watching college hockey?

yeah that's why I am getting it in now. Besides being in the CCHA ND doesn't have the greatest history in ice hockey. Fun to see them do well so far though

yeah that's why I am getting it in now. Besides being in the CCHA ND doesn't have the greatest history in ice hockey. Fun to see them do well so far though
i like how the buckeyes suck at college hockey
wheres jimbos? haha
hockey aint too bad ccha although maybe it should be mcha(michigan) lots of formitable foes besides michigan
ill pick ne-omaha this year
just throwing a shot at ccha, cause every college hockey fan knows whca is cream of the crop for all confrences

Last edited:
i like how the buckeyes suck at college hockey
wheres jimbos? haha
hockey aint too bad ccha although maybe it should be mcha(michigan) lots of formitable foes besides michigan
ill pick ne-omaha this year
just throwing a shot at ccha, cause every college hockey fan knows whca is cream of the crop for all confrences

Here I am,
I really don't follow College Hockey, I hear alot about it around Christmas when the big deal is happening at the Joe.
Generally Michigan and MSU have great teams year in and year out, normally you can count on Minnesota, Boston College and maybe Maine ...
But really I don't follow College Hockey much at all.

I see the Red Wings played a good game tonight, too bad I can't get it HD, still pissed about this........

Jimbo

if you have rsn pack, ch 436 fsn north mn gophers pratically every friday saturday night
also in the sports alternate wisconsin badgers are on lots of friday and saturdays
fsn rocky mountain shows denver pioneers every now and then on fridays saturdays
nesn used to show some hockey east action but dont know if they do anymore
and as bfg said cstv on fridays and saturdays

damn right I watch college hockey :)

UMD (MN Duluth) Bulldogs on WDIO (ABC in Duluth)...had to "move" to get them...nobody calls me during them games...don't answer the phone :D
1-2-1 in the WCHA and BIG games this weekend..they're a young team and have had to play Wisconsin & Denver in the 1st 4 games.

REFUSE to watch the Goofers on FSN...can't stand the one announcer (Mazzoker)..Wooger is funny :)

Watch all North Dakota home games on FTA

CSTV on Friday nights too + whatver games pop up on the FTA system

Will be at the DECC on Saturday watching the mighty Bulldogs of UMD crush UMTC (them stupid goofers) :D

I see the Red Wings played a good game tonight, too bad I can't get it HD, still pissed about this........

Jimbo

Gosh Jimbos, I watched it in HD last night!

There is a great story about OSU hockey and Rick James but I don;t have the time right now to relate it. I'll get back to ya.

ESPN Full Court

Does anybody know why there's no A10 games in the full court package this year?

Thank you

Well I started this thread to kinda jump on the chance while my Irish were on top in the beginning of the season but it looks like they may be legit. Last night I watched them dominate #4 MSU and they are playing again tonight but no score yet. Nobody can deny that they are for real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts