What a year for College Football

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
We now know one team that will play in the championship game but we have a lot of things that can happen to decide who plays in the other slot.

Honestly I don't think anyone is going to take down tOSU and I don't care to see a re-match of todays game (I have said before that if the loser plays again and wins that it should be no more than a split championship).

Looks to me like it is between USC, FL, and probably ND for the NC game. I would rather that my Irish not play in it because I dont think they can beat tOSU and I want to see them win their bowl game which will be no easy matter because it looks as if we are in a BCS game regardless.

We now know one team that will play in the championship game but we have a lot of things that can happen to decide who plays in the other slot.

Honestly I don't think anyone is going to take down tOSU and I don't care to see a re-match of todays game (I have said before that if the loser plays again and wins that it should be no more than a split championship).

Looks to me like it is between USC, FL, and probably ND for the NC game. I would rather that my Irish not play in it because I dont think they can beat tOSU and I want to see them win their bowl game which will be no easy matter because it looks as if we are in a BCS game regardless.

IF the two play again and the other team wins, thats just more fuel for a playoff. OR the "and 1 " game that the media was talking about the last few years, then they could play 3 times in 2 months !
That would sound too much like the FSU / Miami series.

Ok, IF USC wins out, they will most likely go, (it would be nice to play them on a nuatral field for a change, instead of a USC home game everytime).

I would be interested in a Flordia match up, just for OHIO's sake, Urban Meyer was the Head Coach down the road at Bowling Green 5 years ago(or less).
Flordia's D is suppose to be stellar and thier Offense is finally coming around.

Notre Dame would be hard pressed to get there seeing Michigan thumped ND earlier in the year.

I would like to see ND and OSU because it would be round TWO from last year.

IF ND beats USC next week that will probably give Michigan the edge maybe Flordia too.

Over all, I like USC's chances ..... I'm tired of USC being in the Championship game, I guess Ohio State would have to thump them :clap

Jimbo

I'm not in favor of a rematch, but if M is the last team standing with ND, then M deserves the rematch. And Jimbo you're right, no way will it be a high scoring shoot out. By the way , this was the highest rated game (TV) in 13 years. A SI poll showed 51% wanted a rematch in the title game.

Ah pooh wee:( Last year was much better!:D HOOKEM! No really this year is a great year. I still don't have faith in USC. They should have dropped like a rock in the polls to lose to a looooooosing Oregon state team that could not even beat Bosie state.

Ah pooh wee:( Last year was much better!:D HOOKEM! No really this year is a great year. I still don't have faith in USC. They should have dropped like a rock in the polls to lose to a looooooosing Oregon state team that could not even beat Bosie state.
I've been very impressed with Ol Colt down your way, I think your QB spot is handled for another several years now :up

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)