Anyone with DirecTV and AT&T Wireless, I need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We signed up with directtv and changed our att to the unlimited plan in march to save money per month and then also get the $10 credit each month for combining accounts. It is October and neither have happened. It has been a joke. No one knows how to combine the accounts. The store first said the direct tv wasn't showing up on their computers, you needed to wait a few days. Then we called and they said they would combine it but will take 1 to 2 billing cycles. Called again told them nothing has happened yet. They said it will take more time. I checked today on computer chat and they said there is no notes on your account and the $10 credit has expired. You have got to be kidding me, then they were transferring me to someone else on the chat and then we got disconnected. Now I am going into the store to go spend an hour waiting in line and then probably another hour persuading the person and then they will probably say call 1800 att. Every person we have dealt with even with our plans have said the last guy did not know what he was doing and changed what he did. Its just a blame and transfer game. They say call directtv, then directv says call att. If I could cancel everything I would.

I had ATT and Directv before the merger Try using this link to do it yourself.
I did mine a year ago through a similar way with no issues. This way appears to be easier. My $10 credit happened right away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)