Anyone with feedback on international IPTV boxes

rjruby

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 13, 2003
Nazareth, PA
My sister-in-law is moving to an apartment that does not have a patio/balcony so there is no way to install a Dish system for her to get the Arabic Language packages on 118.7.

I was considering signing her up for the Arabic package on DishWorld since she would have high speed internet available at a monthly cost of approximately $40 for 22 Arabic channels.

My brother-in-law recommended she get an iptv box that would get hundreds of Arabic channels at a lower cost.

I just started to investigate and would appreciate feedback from forum members on their experiences with these iptv boxes.

This is one site that has a variety of boxes available.

http://www.gosatellite.com/collections/shop-iptv-boxes.

TIA

Bob

The problem with those boxes are all the content is illegal streams... not licensed for distribution here in the states. Because of this the channels which might be there today might not be there tomorrow or might be poor quality.

I know quite a few people who purchased boxes like these and ultimately they felt ripped off because they had a box they paid a few hundred bucks for that no longer got the programming they purchased it for.

DISHWORLD is popping up all over the place.. my Samsung Smart TV now has DISHWORLD Built in as one of the apps. Plus its available on all the popular players.

I just wouldn't want to see her spend $400 on a box that works only for 2 or 3 months.

Thanks Scott.

I had a feeling it was too good to be true.

I guess I'll tell her to go with DishWorld. They are offering a free Roku LT or a Roku 3 at half-price if you sign-up and pre-pay for 4 months.

The problem with those boxes are all the content is illegal streams... not licensed for distribution here in the states. Because of this the channels which might be there today might not be there tomorrow or might be poor quality.

I know quite a few people who purchased boxes like these and ultimately they felt ripped off because they had a box they paid a few hundred bucks for that no longer got the programming they purchased it for.

DISHWORLD is popping up all over the place.. my Samsung Smart TV now has DISHWORLD Built in as one of the apps. Plus its available on all the popular players.

I just wouldn't want to see her spend $400 on a box that works only for 2 or 3 months.

Kind of sounds like FTA satellite to me. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)