Anything new on the 20 uplinked last week?

Damn you are infuriating. How are they "reused". What does that even mean?

It means that the 20 "spaces" allocated by these generic names were originally occupied by real programming and test channels. It's not new space obtained by leasing new transponders or activating unused transponders.

It's so sad that you allow yourself to get angry because every thread you read you find hidden communications about previous programming.

Get over yourself, watch your language, and learn how to read.

I do agree with you their but , duochebag? I am more inclined to believe it is many Many MANY generations of inbreeding. and hes not the only one I suspect in this particular tread. soon
Is there some special reason everything you dislike always means inbreeding?

Fine attitude - all posters who don't kneel before your genious are genetic abnormalities who should be banned from human activities.

More specimens such as yourself should just about finish up the planet.

Do any of you plan to submit a question to the Charlie Chat dealing with the status of negotiations or possivbe alternatives?

Do any of you plan to submit a question to the Charlie Chat dealing with the status of negotiations or possivle alternatives?

Do you really think they'll let a question like that get by the screener?

And if it does, we've all seen the letter they will quote word-for-word. "Instead of ULTRA-HD, we give you WFN-(no)HD!" Enjoy it!

Bastards!

Not a sellout here. I check Voom's, and Rainbow's sites more than daily. Also google Voom and Rainbow lawsuits. Nothing new except "...lawsuit, which also seeks a permanent injunction and declaratory judgment against EchoStar, is still pending.", which may not be new, but gives me hope...

Do you really think they'll let a question like that get by the screener?

And if it does, we've all seen the letter they will quote word-for-word. "Instead of ULTRA-HD, we give you WFN-(no)HD!" Enjoy it!

Bastards!

No I do not. But if they geta large number of such questiosn they may pay attention to them. It was justa question as to wheter anyone wants to try that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)