Anything new on the 20 uplinked last week?

Those 20 channels are not new uplinks. They are renamed uplinks that used to be Voom and some test channels. They could become Viacom, Fox, and Premium movie channels but there is zero indication that any of these possibilities will happen anytime soon.

If these channels are not running any video or audio yet we will not see anything go live tomorrow.

They are not renamed voom uplinks. Voom video streams were taken down.

However these channels are still just maps. No video streams.

Darn 20 new maps for HD but no video channels hey is MOJO still up____I need my MOJO now so I can have the girls(I want my MOJO)
If I understand what you are saying, there are plenty of those shows on HD-Net :
- Bikini Destinations
- Bikini Destinations Wild Side
- Art Mann Presents
- Get Out! (somewhat lame)
- Deadline! (somewhat lame)
(and even more so on 1 Penny Cinemax HD).

Whatever the correct terminology is - they are not new, just reused and as you said, no video content.

Damn you are infuriating. How are they "reused". What does that even mean?

If a transponder used to have something on it before, than nothing placed on it in the future can be "new"? If they come out with MPEG-17 that allows them to double the channel capacity, will the new channels not count because they're broadcasting on "reused" frequencies?

Or are you just trying to make some supposedly clever whine about Voom being taken down? Because even I moved on from that one.

A few weeks ago, TMP1-TMP16 popped up. A few days later, 11 of them turned into real channels. It's only natural for people to be curious/excited about TMP A-T. Don't be such a douchebag about it.

Damn you are infuriating. How are they "reused". What does that even mean?

If a transponder used to have something on it before, than nothing placed on it in the future can be "new"? If they come out with MPEG-17 that allows them to double the channel capacity, will the new channels not count because they're broadcasting on "reused" frequencies?

Or are you just trying to make some supposedly clever whine about Voom being taken down? Because even I moved on from that one.

A few weeks ago, TMP1-TMP16 popped up. A few days later, 11 of them turned into real channels. It's only natural for people to be curious/excited about TMP A-T. Don't be such a douchebag about it.

I do agree with you their but , duochebag? I am more inclined to believe it is many Many MANY generations of inbreeding. and hes not the only one I suspect in this particular tread. soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)