Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Is there still the stuff on 43.1W bird that shows on Lyngsat? I swapped LNB's and now can see over that far but I used my USALS (which is now bang on) but when I get to 43.1, the only thing that shows up is a data channel.

IS there anything there anymore?

Ice
I was looking at that sat myself this afternoon, I think as my USALS are not completly on and seen what I thought was a data channel on 12.085 ?or something close to that can't remember the exact frequency.Nothing else.

Yes there is still programming there, seems the info on Lyngsat changed slightly.

Since its not listed I have/will PM'ed you both the best TP. to use.

I get 2-3 mux there but one is VERY weak.

If you hurry you will catch the LIVE wrestling!

Signal Quality at around 76%

Traxis DBS 3500 / Invacom QPH-031 / 36" dish

Pete
I tried that and it works my quality is jumping around a little but is mostly around 90% but the audio is wierd, I don't get anything for the most part but now and then hear some talking.
I did also try a blind scan and it won't pick it up, also got a loan of a HP spectrum analyzer from work and see other signals there but must be analogue or something.

Dave

Don't panic :)

The audio has gone here also!

Was OK all through the wrestling!

Hey Pete
If you are around, that TP you gave me is gone here tonight and every once and a while I get a busrt of signal at Q 87% then gone again but the data channel at 12.097 is steady 68%. whats up with that?

Dave

I don't know if this satellite is in an inclined orbit, or only broadcasts part time?
Also that TP. may just have been a feed :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)