Anyway To Get Hd-dvr Free?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jimbo7444

Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
Dallas, Tx
i'd like to switch to direct, but i don't want to pay $99 for the receiver. antone know if they will give it for free?

No you cant get it Free but you can get a few other credits that will end up Paying for amyway. So make the switch if $99.00 is the only problem then maybe you should have any pay tv service. Cant get everything for free. I got my hddvr after a month as a customer for $99 plus the billed it to my account

No you cant get it Free but you can get a few other credits that will end up Paying for amyway. So make the switch if $99.00 is the only problem then maybe you should have any pay tv service. Cant get everything for free. I got my hddvr after a month as a customer for $99 plus the billed it to my account

don't think a lecture needs to be part your imformative post. anyone who does not look for a deal is not informed.

you can often get an hd dvr for free thru promotional programming packages.
for example if you call and state you want to start getting the hd package but was hoping they could ease the burden of the price of the hd dvr you may get something like this
free hd programming for 10 months
free showtime for 3 months
etc
it is worth a shot
and for the pos

Call the 800-directv They will usually negotiate like posted above. free HD for a year is common, saving you $120.

No you can not get an HDDVR for less than $99 at this time, no "negotiation" for new subs, but the $20/mo. off for one year deal is going on for new subs, a AAA membership can get another $10/mo. off for 24 months.

See my topic "additional $240 discount" for detail.

and also if you can get a refferal to directv from someone you can save both of you $50

Actually, not true. I was able to get the following for free (less 19.95 sh):

1 HD-DVR
1 HD Receiver
The new dish
Installation

I got all of this and I still had 1+ years left on my contract. I e-mailed them and told them I was interested in upgrading to HD. I asked them how much it would be to cancel my contract early because D*** will give you a free HD-DVR ect ect... The CSR came back on and said that they would match the offer from D***. I did a new 2 year contract and my install is Feb 6

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)