Anyway to know what Spotbeam I am seeing?

That's not the spotbeam number, that's the transponder number. What's your zip code or close town? Are you trying to get HD locals or SD locals? Both?

Also the transponder number will always change everytime you go in, it changes based on what channel you are currently watching.

That's not the spotbeam number, that's the transponder number. What's your zip code or close town? Are you trying to get HD locals or SD locals? Both?

I thought it was just the transponder number but on some of the transponder numbers on the point dish screen the word "transponder" changed to "spotbeam' when it got a good signal so I wanted to make sure. My zip code is 19963 (Milford, DE in Sussex County) and the closest larger town is Dover. I'm not worried about having local news, I just want the stations for my primetime TV shows. I have the single tuner box attached to an HD tv so HD locals would be good but SD would work too just to have them. The dual tuner is running through SD tvs.

Also the transponder number will always change everytime you go in, it changes based on what channel you are currently watching.
Ohhhh, okay. I get that part now! =0)

All right, I just wanted to say thank for all of the help! I called Dish and changed the service address to my old address (like you suggested to me before) hat I had service at before and got Philly locals! =0) Thank you SO much for the help you have given. I am beaming from ear to ear and so very excited! (Hmmmm, think I am addicted to my TV or something?! LOL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)