Anyway to work the PS3 without the controller?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Your going to ask , you got a PS3 and no controller ? The story on why, The eye doctor we go to or have been going to had gotten a PS3 a while back because of the BR player and I always talked to him about when we were in the office and he keep telling me he can see no difference in the picture of BR to a dvd disk so I ask him how he had it hook up an so on , he said he was going to try some more BR disk and see , so everytime I went in I'ed ask him if he wanted to sell it and he said no. Well this past Friday we were in for a checkup and he said you still want to buy it and I said hom much? He said $100 and it is the 60G version, I said sure , so yesterday his office call my wifes office and said to come get it . we'll when she got home she handed me the PS3 and my $100 back an I said whats up , he said to tell me to take it as it is and I could have it for free , so she did . Heres where the no controller come in , It does not have one and it didnt come with the instruction booklet and no warrinty either because he cant find the receipt. So I went to wal-mart and they had no corntrolers so I got the DVD remote and in the istructions for the remote it says I have to have the newer softwear but the remote wont let me do anything in the menus. so do I need a controler ? Sorry for the long read.

I am sure you can get a controller somewhere, you will want one anyways... jsut call around to retailers.

As for the instructions, go to Sony's site and i would bet everythign in there to download.

That's a heck of a deal.

You will probably need one controller.

Besides Walmart, you can check EB Games, GameStop, Target, K-Mart, Sears, Best Buy, Circuit City.

Thanks for the replys, I stop by target and picked one up . Will try it out.

)Did pushing the PS button on the remote doing anything) no, it didnt do anything. I just luck out on getting the PS3 , would of rather it of been the georgia lottery. But I will take what I can get.

Thanks for the replys, I stop by target and picked one up . Will try it out.

)Did pushing the PS button on the remote doing anything) no, it didnt do anything. I just luck out on getting the PS3 , would of rather it of been the georgia lottery. But I will take what I can get.

You need to at least once connect your controller with a USB cable to register it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)