Anyway to work the PS3 without the controller?

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Your going to ask , you got a PS3 and no controller ? The story on why, The eye doctor we go to or have been going to had gotten a PS3 a while back because of the BR player and I always talked to him about when we were in the office and he keep telling me he can see no difference in the picture of BR to a dvd disk so I ask him how he had it hook up an so on , he said he was going to try some more BR disk and see , so everytime I went in I'ed ask him if he wanted to sell it and he said no. Well this past Friday we were in for a checkup and he said you still want to buy it and I said hom much? He said $100 and it is the 60G version, I said sure , so yesterday his office call my wifes office and said to come get it . we'll when she got home she handed me the PS3 and my $100 back an I said whats up , he said to tell me to take it as it is and I could have it for free , so she did . Heres where the no controller come in , It does not have one and it didnt come with the instruction booklet and no warrinty either because he cant find the receipt. So I went to wal-mart and they had no corntrolers so I got the DVD remote and in the istructions for the remote it says I have to have the newer softwear but the remote wont let me do anything in the menus. so do I need a controler ? Sorry for the long read.

I am sure you can get a controller somewhere, you will want one anyways... jsut call around to retailers.

As for the instructions, go to Sony's site and i would bet everythign in there to download.

That's a heck of a deal.

You will probably need one controller.

Besides Walmart, you can check EB Games, GameStop, Target, K-Mart, Sears, Best Buy, Circuit City.

Thanks for the replys, I stop by target and picked one up . Will try it out.

)Did pushing the PS button on the remote doing anything) no, it didnt do anything. I just luck out on getting the PS3 , would of rather it of been the georgia lottery. But I will take what I can get.

Thanks for the replys, I stop by target and picked one up . Will try it out.

)Did pushing the PS button on the remote doing anything) no, it didnt do anything. I just luck out on getting the PS3 , would of rather it of been the georgia lottery. But I will take what I can get.

You need to at least once connect your controller with a USB cable to register it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)