AP Source: NASCAR suspends Kurt Busch after judge details concerns about domestic violence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
before you reply with some stupid response, here it is for you.

"According to the civil disposition report, Jones said he believed Busch committed an act of abuse against Driscoll "by manually strangling her by placing his left hand on her throat, while placing his right hand on her chin and face and smashing her head into the wall of his motor home, thereby recklessly placing (Driscoll) in reasonable fear of physical injury."

Good God are you just too lazy to read the article. It's in there, if you are so interested. :mad:
Excuse me.it was a simple question no need to be a jerk

before you reply with some stupid response, here it is for you.

"According to the civil disposition report, Jones said he believed Busch committed an act of abuse against Driscoll "by manually strangling her by placing his left hand on her throat, while placing his right hand on her chin and face and smashing her head into the wall of his motor home, thereby recklessly placing (Driscoll) in reasonable fear of physical injury."

Good grief, nascar is okay with the there drivers bumping other drivers going 180 mph, but you need to suspend him for a domestic abuse alagation. They haven't charged him and judges usually err on the side of caution when given protective orders. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with domestic abuse but he hasn't been charged and it's a case of he said she said.

Reactions: SamCdbs
Good grief, nascar is okay with the there drivers bumping other drivers going 180 mph, but you need to suspend him for a domestic abuse alagation. They haven't charged him and judges usually err on the side of caution when given protective orders. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with domestic abuse but he hasn't been charged and it's a case of he said she said.

Thank you for having the courage to post this.

First, Bush was not "convicted" of anything. JURIES convict people, after a trial with very tight rules favoring the defendant, by unanimous decision, having been instructed they must believe everything the government says "beyond all reasonable doubt". Bush was the subject of a "hearing" where a "court commissioner" (not a judge, not a juror, a "court commissioner" ) said it was "likely" that he did this under a "more likely than not" standard, which, translated, is not even that, it is a "why would she say that if it wasn't true" standard. A kangaroo court.

Imagine that in your life. Your ex-girlfriend, with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER, says you did this or that. You didn't. You are given a "hearing" where nothing you say matters, and, even though it has NOTHING to do with your job, you get fired.

Hopefully, Bush will eventually sue NASCAR and a JURY will punish it sufficiently to teach it to worry about tire compounds and aero-push, and leave things it has no role in alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)