App other than DTV App to Record to DVR?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

maverick22

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2015
Dallas, TX
I have been on the fence about switching back to DTV (currently with Uverse). The major thing that's holding me back is rain fade. Uverse has been working flawlessly for me!

Another thing that I don't like about DTV is the ios app. I use my phone daily to record things...basketball games or TV shows. From what I remember it is very difficult to find the find/record the next game coming up. For some reasons it shows ALL of the NBA games. It's so hard to find the game I want to record.

With the Uverse app, it's a piece of cake (about 2 different screens is all it takes). Is there another app (other than the DTV app) in which you can record to the DVR? Heck, I wish you could use the Uverse app to record to a DTV receiver, but I assume that's not possible. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Reactions: shew
you can use the web browser

as to rain fade. i dont think i have ever had it

i have had loss of signal on rare occasions dues to heavy cloud cover from thunderstorms/hurricanes. but normal rain? never an issue.

you can use the web browser

as to rain fade. i dont think i have ever had it

i have had loss of signal on rare occasions dues to heavy cloud cover from thunderstorms/hurricanes. but normal rain? never an issue.

Thanks, not really looking to use a browser though. I find apps much easier and handy to use (when they are done right haha).

How are you going about finding the games your having a problem with ...
When I record something from the phone to DVR I go in and go right to the guide, find the channel and hit record.

Reactions: ejb1980
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)