Appearing on Huntington Beach Cam

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Panavision

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2007
St. Louis Park, Minnesota
My parents visited Huntington Beach on their trip to southern California. I took this picture of them on AMC-1. They got a kick out of seeing themselves when I sent the image to their phone.
photo 1.JPG
They took a picture of the building that houses the camera. It's a little hard to see, but the camera is on the middle mast.
Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 12.21.54 AM.png
We figured out that the delay is about 5 seconds, give or take a cell phone. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Jorgek, thanks for the tip. I'm on a Mac, which unfortunately doesn't have flip/rotate in Preview. I've got a PC at work.

Right on, RT-Cat!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Would be great for someone to go on the Huntington cams and unfurl a SatelliteGuys banner! :)
Better yet. The first Annual Satellite Guys Beach Bash. We'll all get together for a party :) . kind of a west coast event for SatGuys. We'll put up a big banner in perfect view from the cams. With all kinds of cool people having a wonderful time ;)

Better yet. The first Annual Satellite Guys Beach Bash. We'll all get together for a party :) . kind of a west coast event for SatGuys. We'll put up a big banner in perfect view from the cams. With all kinds of cool people having a wonderful time ;)
Great idea! I'll give you my address so you can mail me the airline ticket. Oh, throw in a motel room for a few days also.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)