Apple AirPods Max!

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada

They actually look very simplistic but look really nice.
I love the look of the white one but if you do a lot of physical activity and sweat a great deal I think the ear cups will probably get dirty real quick.

My friend did a double-take at the price but I showed him what a set of Grado cans can cost (almost $3,000!) And there are more headphones that cost over $549, too.

This is what I miss most about having our local Apple Store closed due to the Pandemic. These might be the best sounding, best fitting headphones anyone has ever made, but I would never buy these without trying them out first. At least they would be the first AirPods product that didn’t fall out of my ears!

Do these replace the Apple Beats headphones?

I spent an obscene amount years ago for Sony Professional Broadcast phones. In the business you better supply professional level products or you don't get jobs. They did sound very good, but so did some of my much lower cost phones.

Today, I really like my new Airpod Pros. With the new foam buds they don't fall out even after several hours. My favorite feature of these is how I can carry them with me. The set of cans would be impossible to always have them at my finger tips.

Someone pointed out that with Sony’s WH-1000MX4 noise-canceling wireless headsets marked down to $274 for the Holidays, you could get two sets of these highly regarded headphones for the price of one Apple AirPods Max, even if you could get them before March.