Apple Event: September 7, 2016

Too bad this conflicts with a work meeting... It's always more fun to watch these things live. I'll have to watch it tomorrow night.

Well since Samsung and AT&T are asking for my Note 7 back... I will be watching.

I don't like their offer to move me to a S7 and give me $25 when its a step backwards in technology.

Reactions: navychop
For me, coming out with an iPhone in Rose Gold was pretty much admitting that they are completely out of useful ideas.

What's next, a blue iPhone?

For me, coming out with an iPhone in Rose Gold was pretty much admitting that they are completely out of useful ideas.

What's next, a blue iPhone?

That's hilarious. Spoken as if the Note 7 wasn't a close of the Galaxy 7 edge. Same general appearance, same internals, months later. What was the big innovation? Oh yeah, they made it so the stylus can't be put in backwards and get stuck.

The iPhone 6s and the 7 may look like the 6 for the most part, but at least the insides are new and improved. No recycling of processors or cameras over the past two years.

Please point out a smartphone manufacturer that isn't out of useful ideas. The only one I can think of it the modular G5, and guess what, it fell flat on its face with consumers.

My prediction: Until there is massive improvement in battery tech to power advances and/or until flexible screens and phones are available, phone advances will be iterative rather than revolutionary.

Reactions: navychop
I'll be paying attention for a new Watch announcement. Unless there is a uptick on health monitoring, I'll keep the original.
I have the 6+ and got the big screen I wanted. I'll be it for at least another year if not more. I'll gladly pay to replace the battery when it starts crapping out.

Please point out a smartphone manufacturer that isn't out of useful ideas. The only one I can think of it the modular G5, and guess what, it fell flat on its face with consumers.
That is true, I am curious to see what the potential Surface Phone will offer however. It may be announced today as well. Rumors are showing three models, 64 gb/128 gb/and a whopping 500gb model with an atom processor.

That is true, I am curious to see what the potential Surface Phone will offer however. It may be announced today as well. Rumors are showing three models, 64 gb/128 gb/and a whopping 500gb model with an atom processor.

I thought those phones were being phased out.

I thought those phones were being phased out.
The lumia line is, and any third party devices. The surface phone was never released, if rumors are to be believed, so that Microsoft could work on the software some more. This will probably be their last shot at it. If they can do like they did with the surface, it could be a success.

As someone who endures a number of coworkers with iPhones, I'm looking for a design that users feel comfortable holding to their ear rather than holding them like a tray in front of their mouth and sharing a speaker phone conversation with everyone within 30 feet (partitions, walls, doors or not). I'd also like to see an easy-to-use feature that attenuates the sound of outgoing hands-free calls until a call is completed.

Of course you can't tap wallets if you don't make it a hardware thing.

Nintendo is coming to the iOS platform.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I'd be interested if they released a round face. I don't see that happening.

Apple Watch Series 2:
  • water-resistant (up to 50m)
  • built-in GPS
  • faster 2-core CPU
  • brighter display

Try Microsoft Edge if on Windows 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)