Apple exploring iOS 7 email and calendar overhaul, says Bloomberg

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You'd have to think this is Cooks do or die moment with Apple. Sales are down, iphone besides size hasn't really changed ( I know it's rumoured that Jobs had a say with these devices before his passing). IOS only had a few small improvements since it launced. Seems Cook it the worm in the Apple. (I own a iphone 5 so this isn't coming from someone without an Iphone.)

No complaints will be heard from me if they get rid of the stupid wood grain look from calendar and contacts. Email is quite functional on iOS, but they might draw on some of the features from some of the third party apps, we'll see...

As far as the "end of Apple" stuff goes, I don't buy it; Apple survived the early 1990s, today it is one of the largest companies in the world, and most profitable, it will survive the bumps on the road to a post-Jobs apple.

I don't think the calendar needs much work, but the e-mail application could use a whole lot less handholding when it comes to setting things up.

I think development time would be better spent facilitating broader customizations to the look and feel of the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts