Apple said to consider 5.7-inch iPhone and $99 model in several colors

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apple will never pass the 5 inch mark any time soon. Thats why it says 4.7" to 5.7" been that 5" its the max in 2014.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Colocation and servers ain't free.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So his posts are costing? If so, I can give you a list of posters with far more posts that you might want to criticize first.

Perhaps I simply am not understanding your point, but if it is as I suspect, just block him?

Do you stop to think that posting every rumor you run across on these sites costs Scott money?

Colocation and servers ain't free.

So his posts are costing? If so, I can give you a list of posters with far more posts that you might want to criticize first.

Perhaps I simply am not understanding your point, but if it is as I suspect, just block him?

Wow .... I thought the site was for sharing information, can't do that without posting.

Yup MSmith, I'm up there too, glad I don't have to pay for each post ...:river, I'd be broke and Scott would be a RICH guy !

SatelliteGuys was built on posting rumors. I like many enjoy the posts. For those that dont like them you can turn off forus you don't want to see in your user control panel. :)

Apple is out of their minds if those are the actual colors. They are some of the ugliest colors they could possibly pick.
Ha ha ha!
Yea, and for every ugly, tasteless , color, there's 100,000 idiots who will clamor for it on release-day. :)
Where's the hot pink (instant mass seller), metalic blue, and the killer purple? ;)

Ill take pewter, dark metallic gray, or basic black!
...and hide it in a protective case! :up

I'll keep what I have until next year. The iPhone 5s will have a new processor in it but other than that it's not worth going from a 5 to a 5s.

I have no complaints about what Poke is putting up here. His stuff is far more worthy of the cost than the "Thread count" thread where some go just to jack up their number. But, John, if it really bothers you, you could help cut those costs by not reading all these expensive rumor posts and then commenting on them. :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)