Apple takes the crown from Microsoft today.

Well we will see what happens in the next year or 2 but I think Microsoft will be fine and Windows 8 is a big step for them in the right direction. Apple is ok but like I have always said it's still a mac and that will never change and their propaganda machine is finally slowing down some expect the media always like to talk them up some.. At the end of the day use what you like is what I always tell everyone but I also advise don't get caught up in a trend either due to it's usually never what it seems.

Poke said:
Yeah kind of misleading Microsoft not going any where and still has more market share on allot of things. Android leading in mobile market up to 60% which out of that 60% 40% of that is Samsung devices. Just another reason why Apple went after them in court they got 1 Billion from them but really wont hurt them Apple just mad that their loosing in the mobile market. Now with Microsoft getting serious about the Mobile Market Google already came out said their more worried about Microsoft due to all the Top Hardware Manufactures that make their phones will be making Win 8 Devices as well. So basically more Windows 8 Phones to hit the market more to choose from so forth this fall and next year as well so Apple knows this just like Android does.

Apple doing well in the touch market with their Ipad but now with Windows 8 tablets and slates coming out this fall and next year Apple nows that things are going to get tuff and there will be more Windows 8 devices out there to choose from just like there is on the phone side of things. So towards the end of this year and by end of next year things are really going to shake up. Most of my user have stop drinking the Apple Juice like and Apple always done a good job with their propaganda machine but people are realizing it's still a Mac and always will be..

So on the Mobile side of things Android,Microsoft will be in the top 2 of the market with Apple in 3rd Blackberry will go under or get bought out like WebOS and the door will be closed on them. On touch side Apple in the lead for awhile until more Windows 8 devices start hitting the market like the Surface,HP,Dell,Samsung,Nokia,Asus all the manufactures start rolling out things that will effect the market and I see Ipad staying in the lead but could fall some or just barley keep the lead.Android as not done well here with touch so forth their bread winner is all in their mobile devices.. Overall Microsoft will be making some big jumps over the next year or so it interestingting to see what they have in their hat.. Just my 2 cents.. :)

No offense to you, but you're high if you ever think that windows mobile will come anywhere close to Apple, let alone Android. And for competition to the iPad, Windows is 2 years plus too late.

Apple Juice? What are you on than? Windows Bologna? Maybe you should lay off the hype, because no one else but you sees it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)