Apple TV Prime Day

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought my Apple TV 4K, over a year old had gone bonkers last night. First it stopped seeing my Ethernet connection. I switched to wifi and that worked. Then I noticed that YouTube wouldn't load but everything else loaded fine with wifi. Looking in settings, it was limiting the output to 1080P 60. Everything else was 4K 60 HDR. But Apple TV still wouldn't navigate. however, the voice command with it's remote worked fine.
So my wife who follows news said that Apple got hacked and needed a new software update. I was able to do the software update and that fixed the remote control navigation. You Tube loaded but was stuck at low resolution. I discovered the app needed to be updated too from the app store. Now everything works like it used to.

Last weekend I got hacked by the Facebook scammer and began receiving thousands of messages to click on some bogus list from family, friends and strangers. This weekend, My Apple TV got hacked. We updated out iphones as well.

While my iPhone and iPad are at 15.6.1, my AppleTV 4K is still at tvOS 15.6, no update available. I checked my YouTube app and there was an update. I’m not sure I like it now, HDR videos have a 2 second dropout when switching HDR modes on my LG OLED. And since YouTube inserts commercials, it blanks out 2 seconds of the commercial, so I guess I should appreciate that, but it’s more annoying than anything since it blanks out 2 seconds of the video I was watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)