Apple TV set reportedly delayed to at least 2015 over content deal trouble

I don't want an Apple display. I'm happy with my current Apple TV 3 set top box. They work great and they are only $100. At that price I can afford to upgrade when they release future boxes. I don't want to see that business model go away. I sure won't be replacing a $1,000-$3,000 TV every 2 or 3 years to get a few new features.

I'm with you. The ATV is one nice bit of kit!

I would like to see Apple allow more 'channels' though. Like Amazon and such, it would make it a single point of entry. As it is, I have to select which box depending on which service I want to use.

I'm with you. The ATV is one nice bit of kit! I would like to see Apple allow more 'channels' though. Like Amazon and such, it would make it a single point of entry. As it is, I have to select which box depending on which service I want to use.
An Amazon App would be nice and complete the Holy Trinity of Netflix, HuluPlus, and Amazon services.

I was a little disappointed that Apple won't be getting the new "unified" Netflix interface. I fired it up on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player and liked what I saw.

An Amazon App would be nice and complete the Holy Trinity of Netflix, HuluPlus, and Amazon services.

I was a little disappointed that Apple won't be getting the new "unified" Netflix interface. I fired it up on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player and liked what I saw.

Amazon VOD from an iPhone or an iPad will work with airplay. It would be nice if there was a dedicated Apple TV app for Amazon VOD.

I still would prefer an Apple TV box over an Apple TV set!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)