Apple's IPhone Suffers More Signal Problems

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Sounds exactly what I've been hearing around here...except I've hear more from the standard voice user that their call quality and dropped calls are getting worse..as if they weren't bad enough.

DailyTech - Apple's IPhone Suffers More Signal Problems

I think it's down right crazy that it kicks you off 3G because you've been connected the longest! Umm..hello??!??..McFly...McFly!!.. don't the iPhone folks pay extra for data.

Sounds exactly what I've been hearing around here...except I've hear more from the standard voice user that their call quality and dropped calls are getting worse..as if they weren't bad enough.

DailyTech - Apple's IPhone Suffers More Signal Problems

I think it's down right crazy that it kicks you off 3G because you've been connected the longest! Umm..hello??!??..McFly...McFly!!.. don't the iPhone folks pay extra for data.

I have noticed this once or twice. If it keeps up I'll give old AT&T a call.

I have to agree. I have had more signal issues since I switched my iPhone 3G to 3G S. Especially on the data side. More "E" instead of 3G, and noticeable slowdown when it is on "E"dge.

I have had many occasions here where the data would not flow over the 3G even when it was showing i had 3G service and full signal bars. its usually happens between 5pm and 8pm or it usually painfully slow.

voice quality sometimes sounds like it has too much compression and echos back in my ear.
sometimes when talking I have to stop talking and almost say "over" to whom I am talking to because if I try to speak at the same time the other party tries to speak, the audio just completely mutes out.

There is not enough bandwidth for good voice quality on At t

I've noticed since my son-in-law has the iphone that every 4-5th word drops making the conversation mostly a guessing game. My daughter is on their same plan but no iphone and her phone, while tinny, transmits every word. I've wondered if the iphone has a defect and needs returned. He said many people have complained to him about it but he thought it was ATT signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)