Apply Here To Win A Dish 222 Receiver!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and .NET" because

1) SatelliteGuys and .Net has done so much for me that the few days spent on reviewing this receiver would be a little payback of my own.

2) All recievers in my home with now be MPEG4 capable.

"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and .NET" because

1) SatelliteGuys and .Net has done so much for me that the few days spent on reviewing this receiver would be a little payback of my own.

2) All recievers in my home with now be MPEG4 capable.

Nice Copy :D

Members will need to enter to win by posting "I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.NET" and give us some reasons why you want to review it for us.
"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.NET"
Deadline for enteries is Monday Night at 7pm ET.
oh... never mind.

Scott, will there be other goodies tonight in addition to the ViP 222?

"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.NET"oh... never mind.

Scott, will there be other goodies tonight in addition to the ViP 222?

Yeah, what is it with the 7pm EASTERN thing. Its just 5pm out here.

Anyway,

"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.net too; I like reviewing things; I think I am a pretty fair judge of what I see If selected, I agree to write the review; activate the receiver promptly; (not in that order) ;) and it can be used on both sites. Plus, I'll have fun doing it.

But its probably too late... oh well....

Yes I would like to have and do a review on the 222.

I do lots of beta testing of new software at work and have always enjoyed doing reviews.

I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.NET

"I want to review the 222 receiver for SatelliteGuys and DishStore.NET"
1) Have had HD TV for about a year but no HD service
2) Enjoy watching high quality TV
3) I write very informative reviews :)

I want to review the 22 receiver for Satellite guys and DishStore.Net because I would like to replace my bedroom 311 with it. Thank you.

The 222 arrived today. :) A couple minor issues, that will not affect the review... a small crack on each of the front panel doors (nothing serious), component cables missing, and remote 1 is missing its battery door.

Aside from those, I've activated the receiver and already begun some analysis. Bed time now though. I'll have the review finished and posted some time next week. A side note, I have not seen, nor will I read, any other review of the ViP222 before doing mine, so as to check everything out with as clean a slate as I can manage. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)