APPLY NOW: DirecTV iPhone Field Trial (SIGNUP CLOSED)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DIRECTV is excited to extend an opportunity to the CE participants to participate in our next field trial.

attachment.php

This field trial is for a native iPhone/iPod-Touch application.

DIRECTV will be selecting a limited number of users that submit their information to the following site: http://www.iamanedgecutter.com/Projects/iPhone/default.aspx

If you have an iPhone or an iPod-Touch and are interested, submit your information ASAP. Criteria to be selected will be based on previous trial history, your activity in the CE arena, and a ratio of the devices in use.

We will only select 1 submission per user, so if you have multiple devices please pick one and submit that. Multiple submissions will be rejected.

Thank you for your continued participation in the DIRECTV CE program, and your interest in our latest field trials.

The DIRECTV iPhone team.

Attachments

• image2.png
    image2.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
This is one field trial that I am VERY excited about! :)

Thanks to the folks at DirecTV for making this trial available to our members!

awesome! I just got involved in CEs, so I don't have a long established record here, but I hope I get picked :) I've been beta testing stuff since AOL 3.0.

how about a blackberry storm trial :) actually this is very exciting and I encourage everyone that has a iphone for personal use (or business use if its allowed) to sign up for this.

My wife just got one and I actually like it more than my HTC Fuze...The only thing holding me back for trading it in on a Iphone was the lack of Slingbox app but this would more than compensate for it ...

Good luck and get it out soon :p

This is great. I just signed up and am in position 48. This has to be one of the greatest test trials out there.

how about a blackberry storm trial :) actually this is very exciting and I encourage everyone that has a iphone for personal use (or business use if its allowed) to sign up for this.

Just a note to mention that I confirmed this is a native app to the iphone / ipod touch, and not something that could be run on other platforms like a web based touch app.

Figured I'd mention it, before someone asks.

I don't personally own a ipod/iphone, but to those of you that do, get involved and good luck.

Now heres a question, does it matter if we have a hacked iphone or a non hacked iphone? Im assuming they would want to know how it performs on both versions of the software as the only diffrence between the two versions (even though they are the same) is you can run more personalized software on the hacked version.

Good Question goaliebob. Luckly mine is hacked yet. A lot of my friends have tried to get me to do it, but I have to much of a wimp to do it. I have to share it with my mom, so if it stops working right then I be in the dog house.

Good Question goaliebob. Luckly mine is hacked yet. A lot of my friends have tried to get me to do it, but I have to much of a wimp to do it. I have to share it with my mom, so if it stops working right then I be in the dog house.

Its not hard to bring it back to factory (non hacked) specs. Nore is it hard to hack it back. I really havent had issues with the hacked version. The only thing is its a little slower because you are running custom firmware. The main reason for hacking it is the ability to tether and coustomise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts