Apps on iPad.

stmcld

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 24, 2008
Henderson KY
My wife, my son, and I are having the same issue with our iPad's. It is showing that there are updates for some apps but when we go to the update screen nothing is there. We are not having this issue with our iPhones just our iPads. I have rebooted the iPad, I have shut down the app store app and then restarted, and a couple of other suggestions but we still have the same issue. I have done a search on line but none of those suggestions worked either. Last night I did a restore on my iPad and I still have the same issue. Any ideas or suggestions?

No ideas but I have the exact same issue. Mine says there should be 5 updates currently.

Hopefully someone will have the answer.

I've had the issue at times before. I found that the way that fixed it for me is to open iTunes on the computer and ensure all apps are updated there and then sync the iPad with that.
?

I've had the issue at times before. I found that the way that fixed it for me is to open iTunes on the computer and ensure all apps are updated there and then sync the iPad with that.
?

I did this with the restore last night. Plus, I went to purchased apps and I was able to update some of them from there. But, I am still having that issue with some apps.

I contacted Apple and this is the answer I received. Just before I received their answer I was able to see the updates on the proper screen.

Good day! Thank you for contacting iTunes Store Support. I hope your day is going well. My name is Abby, and I am happy to answer your question today.

I understand that you are having troubles updating apps on your iPad as it only shows a white screen with no app updates showing. I will be happy to look into this for you right away.

Brian, there has been a recent issue regarding this as some customers are experiencing the same problem of updating apps on iOS devices. However, I have confined that the issue has now been resolved, and you should now be able to update your apps again without any problems.

Kindly try to restart your iPad, then update your apps again. If issue still persist, please provide us a screenshot so we can look into this further.

As always, my goal is to help you with your concern as quickly and accurately as possible. I trust this information is helpful and if you have other concerns regarding your iTunes Store account and billing, please remember that we are just an email away and will be happy to assist you further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)